Day Three: On the Last Bit of Natural Fuel
It's offical, my neighbors are The Devil's Rejects reincarnated. I hate them with a really big passion that is for some reason growing when I get tired. The one day I need to be in school we have to go to some stupid court case. Just so they can lying through their teeth again. I swear even the chronic liars I know look honest up against these people. And worse of all, they won the appeal. Then again, the appeal was just the first battle of the war.
Still. I needed to be in school. I had an important field trip I wanted to go on, but noooooo mom had to shoot that down.
And I have dress rehearsal for A Cat's Tale.
Goody.
But I want as many chances as I can get to rehearse so I'm not going blind into this show thing.
Anyway day three of silence and natural energy and I think I'm running low.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home