Someplace that isn't my Own

Friday, May 4, 2007

Day Four: Cancellations and Delays

Our court trial with our oh-so-lovely neighbors has been cancelled, delaying the enevitable case that we, eventually, have to face. The reason for the cancellation was that the judge hadn't finished the trial before us. Thus we have to wait another month or so before we can get a reschedualed trial date. Worse of all, I could have went on the Creative Writing Field trip, but seeing as they cancelled last minute I can't.

I hate courts and judges

and let us not forget, my neighbors.

1 Comments:

Blogger Plotting Pony said...

If they make it legal to kill people, I'll join you when you kill them and you can come w/ me when i kill everyone on my list. :) (Not that it's a long list or any thing...>:)

May 6, 2007 at 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home