Week outline
Outline of this Week:
School Oriented:
-Study for Vocab test
-catch up in CAD, I am miserably far behind.
-Grind, grind, grind. I need to finish that stupid Geisha in Crafts.
-write something workshop worthy for Wilson's
-sign up for Slam on Friday. Goat, hopefully. (cross your fingers)
Freetime Oriented:
-work-finish Vampire Academy.
-start December novel.
-write schedule for December novel.
-pointless pretend Christmas list that I won't get
-start jogging
-clean room (HA... that's funny... I'm serious though...)
-Clean fish tank (I'm not even sure if my fish is still in there. I can't see him)
-order senior pics.
-pray to God the deadlines didn't already pass
-Critque Arianna's college paper.(... ._.'...)
-rewrite Broken
-write prequel to Broken, Healing
-write sequel to Broken, Splinter
-Memorize rewritten version of Broken.
Ok, now that I've basically got that all organized just wanted to throw out there that I've embodied a couple people in my life into my writings. In some cases more than just a couple.
People who been turned into novel characters.
From Coolest Story Ever:
Hope
Kat
Ashley B
Kevin
Dylan
Andrew
Richard
Joey
John A
Sera
Ted
Stephanie
Amy
Hoss
Josh
Tabitha
Genna
Wes
Alex
Eric
Jake
Josh
From Goddess Trial:
Hope
Lauren
Billy Y
Josh B
Kat
From Through the Scriptor's Eyes:
Elissa
Alex
Twiggy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home