The complete and utter ridiculousness of my mind
I'm not sure what this blog post had been in its prior life, but I know that I changed it.
Why?
Because it, like some many of my journal entries, annoyed the living hell out of me. This one probably will in the near future too. I just find myself annoying sometimes. That's when I do silly things, like annihilate prior existing evidence of my annoying moments.
It's true.
In like a week I'll think that this post is inadequate and then try to replace it too. That's just the way my mind works. Maybe I'm expecting too much out of myself...? Nah. Impossible.
Either way, this is (more than likely) a vast improvement to its predecessor.
Only because I say so.
I used to imagine life after school. It would be glorious and involve being fun and happy all the time. Unfortunately the reality isn’t quite as spectacular as I liked to imagine. Especially when things like work get in the way of life. But work equals money and money equals fun. Or the bills getting paid which is always good too. Needless to say, it wasn’t really what I was expecting.
I can’t say I’m disappointed cuz, in all truth, I’m not. I wish something had worked out a little different, but other than that... it’s been alright. I’ve had some of the best times of my life since I graduated.
I started Taekwondo in September and after the initial shock and dread, I got obsessed with it. I love it so much which is odd for me. You would think you wouldn’t get attached to something that causes you pain. Then again we always knew I was a masochist.
Not to mention the pretty amazing people I’ve met since I joined. Like Krista always says, all the people in martial arts are good people. Even if they seem like they’re not.
I won NaNoWriMo this year and it’s strange, I got so disappointed when I fell short last year... then I won this year and was like ‘oh.’ Very strange. BUT that’s ok, I’m excited to do it again next year. I love being able to flush out plots that would otherwise get lost and forgotten. It gets me closer to the ultimate goal of becoming a writer. Now, if I could only get my ADD self to sit down and edit the novels I have written.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home