Someplace that isn't my Own

Sunday, January 11, 2009

College

There were things I used to do a lot more of when I was in high school. One of those things was write poetry. Granted, I knew then that my destiny was never to become a poet, it was still better than now. Now I sit down to write a poem and either blank out, write about lost love or how many things have gone wrong in my world, or have absolutely no idea what the hell I'm talking about by the end of it.

Either way I can't seem to even semi-like the stuff I come up with now. That is why the other blog I have has remained dormant since sometime in 2007. Yuck. That needs to change. I need intelligent, witty inspiration to egg me on to write wonderfully amazing stuff. Or, well, I'll settle for half-way decent stuff at least.

But enough about that.

I've realized that life is never going to fully agree with me. Surprizingly I find myself being more and more ok with this. The world would be very dull if I got what I wanted. In a masocistic sort of way I love that I can't have what I want. I hate it. But I love it.

Yeah, it doesn't make sense. It isn't supposed to.

I'm quite unhappy with certain people though. They need to stop playing games. They have what they need in life, now leave me out of it. I'm tired of these supposed good people that always seem to want my attention. Am I the only one that sees where it's going?

I'm a trophy, apparently. At least it's how I'm always treated. Something to be won. Be grateful, for what? Air-head morons fighting to see who can get closest to me? Right.

It's like the male species can't remain indifferent. The majority hate the sight of me and those that don't are working hard to get into my pants. The only indifferent men I have in my life are related to me. It's alarming and annoying. I'm treated like dirt on one hand and then slobbered on in the other.

Listen to me. I'm complaining again... it's sad that I can't talk without complaining. I should amend that.

Tomorrow is Taekwondo. I'm not sure if I should be thrilled or dreading it. An equal mixture of both would work, I suppose. I also have to call my old high school tomorrow and ask about getting my transcript sent to Harford Community. I dread that. The secretaries at that school are the most vile human beings in existence. They are so mean for absolutely no reason other than the fact that they are miserable so others should be too.

I filled out my FASFA forms tonight and sent in a request for an 'One Stop' Session at the college. I hope the session is still available. If not, I might be in trouble because it is the last one before the start of the Spring Semester.

It's too late to worry now, either way.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home