Someplace that isn't my Own

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Curveball

Just when I get used to the way my world is on one hand I get thrown a curveball. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Not totally at least.

I went to my "One-Stop Session" and did the placement test, got my photo id, and turned in my financial aid forms. That all took place last Wednesday. I'm taking three classes, which is one class short of fulltime. I'm excited and a little scared (Ok, a lot of scared). I've never experienced a college level class and I'm wondering if I can keep up.

On Monday Hope, Kat, and I went to get books for classes, but to make a long story short we accomplished absolutely nothing at the college. Well, actually, that's a lie. Hope got her library/id card, so it was a lost cause. Plus we went to a chinese resturant and had a blast. In the long run it worked out nicely. Minus all three of us getting sick afterwards.

I think the asians poisoned us.

Today I went back to the college to check on my finanical aid and it had gone through. I was awarded 1,568 dollars which was ssooo awesome because it covered my tuition and my books with money to spare.

My schedule is about to become very full. I have taekwondo on Mondays, college on Tuesday, work and taekwondo on Wednesday, school on thursday, and work on friday. I'm on call for weekend shifts and a rotational Sunday schedule.

So, it could be a lot more full. I have Monday mornings free, tuesday and thursday nights free, friday night and most of my weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home