Restarting Week- Not a great outlook
Today was an annoyingly productive day and yet I still didn't complete everything I set out to do, but still annoyingly productive all the same.
I got my oil changed... FINALLY. Which my poor car desperately needed. It was crying in the form of check engine lights. The poor automachanics didn't know that I had a crack in my windshield wiper fuild tank and went to top it off. It didn't end well for the guy underneth my car. He was drenched. It was funny.
I went to pick up my transcript, but I got there too late. I was so agitated about that. If the place I had went to hadn't been so busy I would have been ok, but the car place was busy and they did stuff to my transmission which took even more time.
So I basically went to the high school for no good reason. I did see Alex there though. Which was cool. I forgot he hadn't seen my haircut. It took him a second to realize it was me.
Then taekwondo which was a waste of my life today. I don't know, we just didn't do a whole lot other than jump over things do a couple kicks and Kat and I goofed off to the point where Master Choi was about to murder us. We kept talking, which I didn't even realize I was doing. Its just kind of second nature to me.
My friend brought his best friend to class which was an interesting experience to say the least. I don't think his friend liked me much, though, to be honest. It was like I annoyed him. Wow. That word is so spelled wrong, but whatever.
Yeah, so I kept trying to joke with him and what not... but I think I failed at first impressions with him. It was same with this kid's girlfriend. Maybe I'm just having an epic fail fest or something. I just feel off around new people recently. That's strange for me... usually I'm ok with new people, but I don't know. I just feel so... silly anymore.
Either way, this class was hardly worth it for me and highly disappointing.
Labels: day, new people, productive., taekwondo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home